Lonely Planet Guide New Zealand 20
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet's New Zealand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Glide through turquoise waters past pods of orcas in Bay of Islands; try black-water rafting in astonishing Waitomo Caves; watch the ground breathe steam in volcanic Rotorua; and hit the slopes in Queenstown and Wanaka - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Zealand and begin your journey now.
- Inside Lonely Planet's New Zealand Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers Auckland, Bay of Islands & Northland, Waikato & the Coromandel Peninsula, Taupo & the Central Plateau, Rotorua & the Bay of Plenty, the East Coast, Wellington & Around, Marlborough & Nelson, the West Coast, Christchurch & Canterbury, Dunedin & Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka, Fiordland & Southland
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's New Zealand's North Island or New Zealand's South Island for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's New Zealand is our most comprehensive guide to the country, and is designed to immerse you in the culture and help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
- : 9781787016033
- : Lonely Planet Global Limited
- : Lonely Planet
- : 0.01
- : February 2021
- : 2.95 Centimeters X 12.8 Centimeters X 19.7 Centimeters
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 919.30442
- : 736