Draw Faces in 15 Minutes - Amaze Your Friends with Your Portrait Skills
|Series:||Draw in 15 Minutes Ser.|
Good drawings aren't always the ones that you've spent a lot of time on; some of the best pieces are swift, energetic studies that capture the feel of the subject in a few well-placed lines. This book contains a series of exercises that develop the core skills for drawing faces, all of which can be completed in just 15 minutes.
· Learn to draw facial features.
· Understand the angles of the head.
· Develop textures for hair and skin.
· Render facial expressions.
· Experiment with light and tone.